Laura Crapo aka Laura Borealis

Monday, August 2, 2010

I went to the wheel club (country music club of canada) tonight because my kids are away for two weeks and I'm trying to make the time constructive, and I miss them. But I realized once i launched into "When i stop dreaming" that singing requires practicing. and it's one thing to sing alone at home on acoustic and another to sing in a bar with a so-so mic with people talking etc. but the slide guitar player is divine and he's always a pleasure to hear.
I have to practice singing in a mic. or i should just play without any mic to twelve people.
twelve people who aren't talking at a bar. But then again, i love singing karaoke at a loud place. so i don't know. anyway, i have to practice.
I want sept 1 to be a good show. I have so few shows, it always feels like it's my first and last show every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment