Laura Crapo aka Laura Borealis

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm about to start editing my movie. The sequel to All She Wants. I shot Sasha talking last night. She was 2 in the last one and 12 now.
I dyed my hair dark again so i'll have to explain that in the story. The filming has taken place over a very tumultuous time in my life, so just in documentary terms.. anyway, whatever will be, will be. the ending's not mine to see.
I had a weird experience in front of a woodstove. i can't believe how relaxing that is.
I have a book inside me, i can feel it. I'm just going to get some things out of the way, like 2 albums and a movie and then i'll get serious about writing that.
I have a lot of inventions for new technologies in my head and maybe i'll try and work some of them into the story.
I like some of those "it could happen" movies like soylent green and handmaid's tale and 1984. and farenheit 451. and pretty much anything by kubrick.
I hope the remainder of 2010 is going to go smoothly.
My divorce was granted and becomes real in a week or so. so that'll change the energy in some way.
Meanwhile, winter wraps it's cloak over quebec, pushing the leaves from the trees and soon it will drop it's silent crystal discs in innumerable layers over all our mistakes and we can start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment