Laura Crapo aka Laura Borealis

Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm working on a show for dec 14 at sala rosa. It'll be a video screening and my two bands. I'll have some great jazz players backing up my singer/songwriter band and Le Look will play in one form or another. either as a two piece or a full on band. depending on which way the wind is blowing.
I'm going to try and finish this feature sequel to a movie i made ten years ago, all she wants. All She Wants 2!!!!!!!!! there's already some good performances collected for this. I just have to see what's missing and find people to act it out. I will probably make a trip down to new york and get some nice folks there to act.
I hope it'll be moving. The first one was campy but i want to re-edit it and make it go better with this newer one.
I really like directing and acting is fun too. If anything, it's nice to remember a time in the past so clearly, by walking and talking on video.
The whole idea of presenting a story and letting the images speak for themselves takes some getting used to. But I like the format of longer movies where you can take your time. but i also like shorter fast paced stuff like music videos.
I like european ads that are super short. me and my brother laughed so hard seeing a panache chop ad 20 years ago in a movie theatre. it was super short. it would have been like this a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment